MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buy Credit v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
DOWNLOAD: http://mods.mybb.com/view/buy-credit

DESCRIPTION :
This plugin is intended to provide a safe and rapid interface for purchase credit points using a MyBB platform. The plugin comes with seven settings, two are necessary for Paypal GetBalance module and other 5 settings for general plugin configuration.
I'll talk a bit about this 5 important configuration settings that can be founded here : Admin CP> Configuration> Settings> Buy Credit. The first four of these five settings relates to the purchase by Paypal module. The first, called "Amount of points" allows the administrator to set several packages of points that can be purchased through Paypal. Next setting "How much is a point?" comes to tell to the system the real money that a user must spend in order to buy a virtual point - credit point. One of the most important setting is "The name of database field" that specifies system field name from "users" table , where points are added when a user buy a package, either by SMS or by Paypal (in fact this setting is common to both Paypal and SMS module). Of course that we need a setting in which you have to specific mail address used to receive money through Paypal. This is "E-mail address of PayPal account". Finally, last setting "Points name" design and comes just to name items.
HOW TO INSTALL :
1) Upload all files from archive into your MyBB root forum directory. You must upload each file into the directory specified.
2) Go to Admin CP -> Plugin Manager -> Buy Credit and activate it.
3) Check your new settings [ Admin CP -> Board settings -> Change Settings -> Buy Credit (7 Settings) ]
4) If you want to add SMS packages , go to Admin CP -> Tools and Maintenance -> Buy Credit and add how many do you want.
5) Enjoy.
UPGRADE :
This is the first version.
SUPPORT :
If you found a bug please report it here or post a reply on this thread. Thank you!

Excuse me for my bad english!
You just saved my life by releasing this. I'll check it out any I hope it doesn't have any bugs.
just what i was looking for i can use this for my rsps
(2011-04-11, 06:40 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]You just saved my life by releasing this. I'll check it out any I hope it doesn't have any bugs.
I hope that you like it!
(2011-04-12, 12:21 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]just what i was looking for i can use this for my rsps
Now you can use!

I dont have time these days to make a good user documentation for this plugin... Im going in this weekend to update it!
Until then please report bugs / problems / or translation problems!
Thank you!

Is there an option to integrate with Newpoints?
Thanks
(2011-04-13, 02:19 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an option to integrate with Newpoints?
Thanks
Yes, of course.
How change american dollar to polish zloty PLN (paypal)? :<

Here: http://forum.chatproxy.kao.pl/buy.php
(2011-04-15, 06:16 PM)Coen Wrote: [ -> ]How change american dollar to polish zloty PLN (paypal)? :<

Here: http://forum.chatproxy.kao.pl/buy.php
You are right... In this moment isn`t any setting that you can change Paypal currency... I will make a setting in the next version...
Now if you want to do this please open buy.php and search these lines:
$form = '
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick" />
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="'.$mybb->settings['buy_credit_email_paypal'].'" />
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="'.$name.'" />
<input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="'.$mybb->user['uid'].'" />
<input type="hidden" name="image_url" value="'.$theme['logo'].'" />
<input type="hidden" name="no_shipping" value="1" />
<input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/dobuy.php" />
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/" />
<input type="hidden" name="cancel_return" value="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'" />
<center><input type="image" src="images/paypal_button.gif" border="0"  name="submit"alt="Make payments with PayPal - it’s fast, free and secure!" /></center>
</form>';
After :
<input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="'.$mybb->user['uid'].'" />
add
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="PLN">
Also you have to do another change!
Search this line in the same file :
$options.="<option value='$price'>$amount $name ($price $)</option>";
and replace $price $ with $price PLN.
I`m going to make a feature with this for version 1.1.
Thanks.
I'm glad someone made this Smile
hello thanks for making this plugin, just want to ask if you can make this plugin to be visible if someone has a zero points on their account. For example if someone try to access a certain forum but the user has 0 points, then this BUY option will appear for them to buy a points. Is that possible?? Big GrinBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5