MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: InLine Moderation, entire search selection function failing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-04-17, 02:32 PM)nucleusfermi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-16, 09:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]When you select the threads, does the number on the Go button increase or stay at 0??
Hi Matt, Namaste, very nice to interact with you after so long, hope you remember me Smile

Yes, I remember you Smile

When you submit the form, does it just say that you didn't select anything...??
I think this is deffinately a bug, as i had a spammer sign up and i went to view his posts selected all there was about 6 posts.
I hit delete posts, it had go(6) on the button it said they was succesffuly deleted, but then it threw out a forum not found error and the forum does exist, and the posts was still there.
I have now pruned the threads and posts having banned the spammer so at the moment i can't reproduce it, it's not the first time i've noticed it i'm not sure if this was first apparant in 1.6.2 or 16.3 as i can't remember what version i was running when i first noticed it.
Saying you've got an invalid forum sounds like a totally different problem and a different cause...
It' resulting from the same page as the ops problem, also the forum is not invalid as the poster posted there in the first place. and you can access the forum normally, I'm not sure what would cause the problem.
Pages: 1 2