MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: another custom profile field question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had asked before about editing the templates, but I wondered if I could change the different custom fields? Like move them around into different tables, set certain widths and things like that. I havent seen where I can edit those individually. Is there a way to do that?

Could I in the Member Templates > Member_Profile >

replace the {$profilefields} with each individual profile field? so I could put them into tables and style them how I would want them?
I would like to know same thing. If you find out how to do this, can you post here? So I can edit mine? Thank you in advance, HD-RO.

LE: But I rather think that we have to edit postbit_author_user instead of Member_Profile
Im not talking about in posts though. Im talking about when you actually click on someone's name and it take you to their profile. How those are set up.
You may edit it in;
member_profile_customfields
member_profile_customfields_field

templates located inside the Member Templates.
You can use {$userfields['fidX']} in the member_profile templates to get individual custom field values. Replace X with the actual field ID.
Yaldaram, that edits the entire thing though. I want to put pieces in different places.

AJS, thank you I will try that.