MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mail sending problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey can anybody please help me with this
I have uploaded mybb but problem Is the contact when a member regester In my forum then they cant activate there account becuse they dont get a mail from forum or If somebody want to change there password becuse they have forgoted they slect forgot password and writes there email but they dosint get any mail I dont know what to do as Iam not so good In this thing anybody please fast becuse Iam losing my members Iam advertising evrey where but I lose members Sad
[Image: nonamehe.png]
thanx In advance.
(2011-04-12, 08:32 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Mail

Bro didint helped I tryed both ways but nothing happened Sad
Did it say the mail sent or that it couldn't send?? Either way, if that test didn't work, this is a host issue.
(2011-04-12, 08:55 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Did it say the mail sent or that it couldn't send?? Either way, if that test didn't work, this is a host issue.

Noop test didint helped It sayed php cant send mail Sad
Then you'll need to ask your host why PHP mail doesn't work, or switch to SMTP mail.
(2011-04-12, 09:09 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Then you'll need to ask your host why PHP mail doesn't work, or switch to SMTP mail.

Mhm Okey thanx I encluded a pic check that maybe you gota undrestand why It fails Toungue