MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I create a header?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Edit: First problem solved thanks to WbDev.

New Problem: How do I increase the height of the header?
I think the header is there, just add in the global.css:
#header {
Add some properties here, like border etc.
}
#header {
Add some properties here, like border etc.
}

Isn't in my global.css file. Do I just add it and then add the properties I want?

Just type this in your global.css

#header {
properties here
}
(2011-04-13, 10:42 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]Just type this in your global.css

#header {
properties here
}

Thank you so much, you're a life saver. Smile
You're welcome!
Alright, I have one more question.

The header is just a tad bit short height wise... Is there anyway I can increase the height?
Please don't edit original posts and ask a different question. It doesn't help any other users if they have the same original question. Simply add another reply or create a new thread. Wink
(2011-04-14, 02:06 AM)Insidious Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I have one more question.

The header is just a tad bit short height wise... Is there anyway I can increase the height?

Yes. Add this:
height: Xpx;
Replace X with number.
(2011-04-14, 03:37 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't edit original posts and ask a different question. It doesn't help any other users if they have the same original question. Simply add another reply or create a new thread. Wink

Hm... That's different...

I don't think I've ever been part of a community that encouraged creating multiple threads for something that's relatively the same... I suppose I'll do that next time though, unless told otherwise by a staff member.

And thanks again Web, I'll give it a try.
Pages: 1 2