MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: We need People - You'll like it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! Looking for four people, two theme designers and two developers of plugins, to accept the invitation grants exclusive plugins to our project, we will launch the project free for everyone to see how it goes, it goes well, we will open an area for subscribers and developers themes and plugins will get a certain percentage (greater than 50%) of the profits of each plugin, and the rest of the money will be donated to the forum to get some things clear and pay the premium domain. Anyone interested contact me by private message or skype (sirlyon98)
What project...
As is clear, a forum!
Any URL to this forum?
We have no link, we are the first to join a team.
I'm looking into doing some basic design and this could be a fit, but I literally have no experience. Would you give this newbie a shot?
If you do know of course themes including the images that can be accepted.
(2011-04-14, 10:40 AM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]If you do know of course themes including the images that can be accepted.

Whole themes might be a little too much for me right now, but PM me anyway. We can talk.
Nobody is interested?
There is already http://www.shopmybb.com/

Are you talking about something like this or something else?
Pages: 1 2