MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Oxigen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A clean, professional theme with a nice black & blue color scheme with touches of gray and bit of yellow for the navigation to make it stand out. It also features jQuery tooltip function in welcomeblock (yes, I have a thing for tipsy).
Theme has been designed and coded by Andraž Rihtar.

Theme has been tested on IE7, IE8, FireFox3 and Google Chrome. If there are any issues with the theme please report them at my support site. For any questions please contact me via email (andraz[at]rihtar[dot]eu).

There could be graphical and/or other updates related to this theme which will be added in the next update/release of the theme. Updates will come depending on the interest in the theme and issue reports.

Please keep the "designed by" image in the footer of the theme, but if you're that bothered with it you can remove it for one-time fee of $2.50 (contact for details).

Live Demo: http://demo.rihtar.eu/Oxigen
Download: http://mods.mybb.com/view/oxigen
Support: andraz[at]rihtar[dot]eu
Great theme! I just have one small request. By any chance can you change the text color of"Welcome back, admin!" in the header? It seems to be of the same color as the header.
It looks like a very nice theme.
It's a good start, but ... default buttons? Really man? This feels unfinished.
(2011-04-14, 04:45 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]It's a good start, but ... default buttons? Really man? This feels unfinished.

Its looking me Non-Default [Image: postbit_find.gif]
Default is: [Image: postbit_find.gif] Looks like a slight change in color.
(2011-04-14, 04:45 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]It's a good start, but ... default buttons? Really man? This feels unfinished.
Start? I've been coding/designing themes for quite some while now Toungue
I use default MyBB's button GDK for free theme releases and as Yaldram said, it's change of color (not gradient) and an inner shadow, so basically only icons are default and I don't see any problem with that.

And thanks for the feedback lockhead and Uncontrol; I appreciate it.

Looking good man. I was thinking of doing a theme like this myself but, now there's no point :-)

Anyways, GJ!
Nice work. Smile
(2011-04-14, 08:00 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]

Its looking me Non-Default [Image: postbit_find.gif]
Default is: [Image: postbit_find.gif] Looks like a slight change in color.

So you're right. It's a very small change. I still think it's disappointing, and the default "cartoony" font and icons don't go with an otherwise sleek theme.
Thanks for the feedback Skuddle and Faviouz!

(2011-04-14, 03:57 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]So you're right. It's a very small change. I still think it's disappointing, and the default "cartoony" font and icons don't go with an otherwise sleek theme.
I don't think that Arial is a "cartoony" font and I understand your point - considering that nearly everything is edited you'd expect buttons to be custom as well - might consider and create new set.

And Skuddle; I bet that MyBB users will appreciate any new theme release you can offer them so give your theme a go Wink
Pages: 1 2