MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One user for a few forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I use myBB 1.6 and I have an idea about multilangual but I am not sure it will work...
So, we have a few folders /pl /en /de /fr /es and inside of them are forums, /pl has polish language, /en has english language, /de has german language. Just all folders have their own language.

And if somebody will register on /pl he has to have account on rest of folders (/en, /de, /fr, /es), because If somebody knows many languages, he should be abble to talk wherever he wants, and all this posts should be summed to one account for example (2 post in /pl, 5 in /en = 7 posts) and his account will show he has 7 posts so, these all should be connected in one database? Am I right? But how then I will change language to one forum? Because If I will change language in /pl then all folders will have this same language, because they use one database... and everything will look same.

I don't want to create categories and inside of them new categories called (Polski, English, Espanol, Norsk) and inside of them another categories... Users don't like this way...

Does anyone of you users have an idea how to do it?
One user for all forums, and all will be summed in one database with users.

I apologize for my english I know I speak like an retard Big Grin haha