MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The administrator has set a password to access this forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you help me please?
I have encountered some bugs on power groups. I have configured the group sponsors able to view and write in the forum sponsors but when all sponsors try to enter in the sponsors forum the board ask him a password. I have configures one password only in one sub-forum of sponsors and not in all sections of sponsors forum.

The sponsor forum have no password
(2011-04-13, 10:02 PM)helpmybb Wrote: [ -> ]Can you help me please?
I have encountered some bugs on power groups. I have configured the group sponsors able to view and write in the forum sponsors but when all sponsors try to enter in the sponsors forum the board ask him a password. I have configures one password only in one sub-forum of sponsors and not in all sections of sponsors forum.

go to the acp. go to forums and posts and click the option button to the right of your forum name. click edit forum. scroll a little down to additional forum options and remove the password
(2011-04-14, 03:09 AM)sohrabian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-13, 10:02 PM)helpmybb Wrote: [ -> ]Can you help me please?

go to the acp. go to forums and posts and click the option button to the right of your forum name. click edit forum. scroll a little down to additional forum options and remove the password

This is the problem, no password is configured for this forum but the board ask ever a password
Make sure you didn't selected the password option while making that's subforum's Category.
Was this exactly. Solved, thanks