MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minecraft Battles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Two question, what plugin are you using for your support tickets? I've been looking for one. And where did you get your theme? It's amazing!
(2011-04-21, 05:13 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Two question, what plugin are you using for your support tickets? I've been looking for one. And where did you get your theme? It's amazing!

I made the ticket plugin and the theme lol.
(2011-04-21, 05:22 PM)xScopex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-21, 05:13 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Two question, what plugin are you using for your support tickets? I've been looking for one. And where did you get your theme? It's amazing!

Really? Would you mind actually allowing that plugin to be downloaded? I need one and Your's is on of the betters i've seen.

(2011-04-21, 07:05 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]

Really? Would you mind actually allowing that plugin to be downloaded? I need one and Your's is on of the betters i've seen.

Sorry but the ticket script is written with the ladder script. It isn't a standalone plugin. Sad
(2011-04-21, 08:08 PM)xScopex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-21, 07:05 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry but the ticket script is written with the ladder script. It isn't a standalone plugin. Sad
Could you write it as a single plugin? Or is it to much work?

(2011-04-22, 05:28 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Could you write it as a single plugin? Or is it to much work?

I am too busy at the moment. With work, exams, and another project I'm working I just don't have time to. Maybe at a later time I will release some plugins I have made for myself.
(2011-04-22, 02:18 PM)xScopex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-22, 05:28 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Could you write it as a single plugin? Or is it to much work?

I am too busy at the moment. With work, exams, and another project I'm working I just don't have time to. Maybe at a later time I will release some plugins I have made for myself.
Ah ok, cant wait if you do make one. Big Grin

(2011-04-22, 04:28 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-22, 02:18 PM)xScopex Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah ok, cant wait if you do make one. Big Grin

If I do decide and I remember, I will contact you if I decide to release. Smile
That team plugin is pretty cool, did you do that, too? Reminds me of WBO's BeyPoints system.
(2011-04-25, 02:17 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]That team plugin is pretty cool, did you do that, too? Reminds me of WBO's BeyPoints system.

Yeah, I did all the custom features. We are only using a few actual plugins.
Pages: 1 2 3 4