MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minecraft Battles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: adwriteup.gif]

Minecraft Battles is now online and ready for you! Are you a Minecraft fan? Would you like to compete against other Minecraft fans? You just built the Eiffel Tower but have no one to show it off to or brag about it being to scale? Well now you can not only show it off and brag but also dominate your competition!

What is Minecraft Battles?

Minecraft Battles is a site dedicated to bringing Minecraft fans together to battle their creations in a fun and controlled atmosphere.

This sounds interesting, how did it come about?

Minecraft Battles started out as a joke between two Minecraft players that always wanted to one up each others creations. Two friends always tried to build something bigger and better than the other and they wanted to bring this enjoyment to others as well.

Sometimes competition can make people way too serious, I'll pass!

We agree that competition could make a fun game feel like a chore but we try our best to keep the fantastic game of Minecraft enjoyable while still taking place in competition at MCB. We monitor activity and the community and aim to not only have fun but increase your own skill level as you compete.

We try our best to keep a lid on any flame wars or ego stroking players, we would love for them to be slapped by a creeper or fall in a pit of lava!

So we can battle Minecraft creations against the community at MCB for free?

Yes, you can battle against other members on the site for the great price of free! We do offer premium memberships for those interested in taking their competitive side to the next level.

Premium memberships offer real cash and prizes as well as other benefits that are attractive.

This all sounds great, where do I signup?

Come check us out at the link provided below!

http://www.minecraftbattles.com

I'd recommend losing the drop shadow on the logo text, or at least reducing the size and increasing the spread. It needs to look more pixelated. Cool idea, cute design.
(2011-04-13, 10:13 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I'd recommend losing the drop shadow on the logo text, or at least reducing the size and increasing the spread. It needs to look more pixelated. Cool idea, cute design.

The logo is definitely our weak point. Smile Thanks!
I also don't like that square around the login page. Try getting rid of it and making the font more visible.
Looks great, loving the theme. Good luck.
Seems to be a pretty catchy theme and clean artwork. The idea also seems like a lot of fun. Good luck with your launch and here's to it's success!
Great job, im joining this community Toungue
I certainly don't deserve any design awards for this, but:
Logo doesn't matched. Good luck any way. =)
Thanks for all the comments. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4