MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have been getting this error:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'youmodsc_MyBB.mybb_threads' doesn't exist
Query:
    SELECT COUNT(*) AS newthreads FROM mybb_threads WHERE dateline > '1302655646' AND visible='1' AND closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%'

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

I was told by a GoMobile Plugin Manager to delete my mybb_threads file in phpmyadmin, now i get this error, i do have a recent database backup but it is still about 3-5 days old.
My specs:
MyBB V: 1.6.2
Wow uh, I don't think GoMobile would tell you to do this, are you sure it was at fault? Anyway, there's no way to restore it unless you have a backup.
The error is because you've deleted the threads table. I doubt someone would ask you to just delete that table, they probably asked to you repair it something.

Anyways, if you do not have a more recent backup then you are out of luck and you will have to restore to the 3-5 days old backup. You could check with your host, some hosts make automatic backups daily.
http://www.mybbgm.com/thread-187.html?hi...bb_threads

If that is your thread, they told you to delete the mobile column in mybb_threads, not delete the mybb_threads table. Your out of luck unless you have a backup of your database.
(2011-04-14, 09:02 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mybbgm.com/thread-187.html?hi...bb_threads

If that is your thread, they told you to delete the mobile column in mybb_threads, not delete the mybb_threads table. Your out of luck unless you have a backup of your database.
ohh ok i misunderstood, I have a backup and its in .sql format, is that right? How do I use the backup? I made the backup in myBB database backups.
You can import your backup to an empty database in phpMyAdmin.
(2011-04-14, 12:39 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]You can import your backup to an empty database in phpMyAdmin.
thanks, my site is back up with few losses.