MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 1064
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
some times i am getting similar error like
Type: 20
File:  (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LOWER(p.message) LIKE '%crank throws%' or LOWER(p.message) LIKE '%crankpins%' or' at line 4
Query:
                       SELECT p.pid, p.tid
                       FROM mybb_posts p
                       LEFT JOIN mybb_threads t ON (t.tid=p.tid)
                       WHERE 1=1        AND t.tid='96611'   AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%'  AND (  LOWER(p.message) LIKE '%the crankshaft sometimes casually abbreviated to crank is the part of an engine which translates reciprocating linear piston motion into rotation to convert the reciprocating motion into rotation the crankshaft has%'  LOWER(p.message) LIKE '%crank throws%' or LOWER(p.message) LIKE '%crankpins%' or LOWER(p.message) LIKE '%additional bearing surfaces whose axis is offset from that of the crank to which the%' or LOWER(p.message) LIKE '%big ends%' or LOWER(p.message) LIKE '%of the connecting rods from each cylinder attach it typically connects to a flywheel to reduce the pulsation characteristic of the four-stroke cycle%' and LOWER(p.message) LIKE '%sometimes a torsional%' or LOWER(p.message) LIKE '%vibrational damper at the opposite end to reduce the torsion vibrations often caused along the length of the crankshaft by the cylinders farthest from the output end acting on the torsional elasticity of the metal%')

am having activated following plugin

Break Email Links (1.2)
Default Profile (2.1.0)
Google SEO (1.1.13)
Meta - Tag Plugin (1.0)
Nofollow Signatures (1.0)
No Links Allowed (0.1)
Page Manager (1.5.2)
Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.9a)

which script is making such error ?

please my MyBB Version is 1.6.2
What page do you get this error on? Or is this just logged in your error logs?
Disable Meta - Tag Plugin (1.0).
this error i got in error log
(2011-04-14, 07:56 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Disable Meta - Tag Plugin (1.0).
No, this is a completely different error...

http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1537