MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum does'nt open by some members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting several mails from members that cannot acces my forum. They're getting a white empty screen. If they delete their cookies the forum is accessable again. If they try to access the forum again later the same problem occures so they have to delete their cookies again before entering my forum. Is there a problem with my forum or is it a local problem?

This is a link to my forum:
http://www.wageral.nl/oriste/

Ger
I can access to the site just fine. Make sure your cache/themes/ folder is CHMOD to 777
(2011-04-14, 08:57 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I can access to the site just fine.

Thats because you are'nt a member. Everybody can view the forum if they're not logged in. As soon as they log in some of the members get a white screen. After deleting the cookies everything works fine again untill the next time they want to view the forum.
To rule out plugins as a cause of this issue, please try the following. In ./inc/init.php, find the code:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

After this code, add this:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

Then save and/or reupload this edited version of the file so the forum will run the new code.

This edit will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place. When you remove this code, plugins will work again exactly as they were before. This change helps us to see if a plugin is the cause of a problem, without you having to manually deactivate every single plugin, which would mean you may lose data from them.

If your issue is fixed when this code is added, then the cause of your issue is a plugin; please post a list of your plugins and we will try and help you find which one it may be. If the problem still happens with this code added, then it is unlikely a plugin is the cause, in which case we will investigate the issue further.

Thank you.