MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Posts(Prices UPDATED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Copper Package
50 Posts
1-2 Registrations
Price: $10.00

Bronze Package
100 Posts
2-3 registrations
Price: $15.00

Budget Package
20 Posts
1 registration
Price: $2.00

Purchase at: http://hireposts.com/posting-packages

The posts will be done by one of the experienced posters at HirePosts. I know the price is high but all the posters will make high quality posts.
That's incredibly overpriced. Why would anyone in their right mind spend this much on so little when they can receive 5x the posts for half the price?
Because they're done by high quality posters who can make every post many lines long.
Okay, but most buyers would be interested in medium to high quality posts with a higher quantity for that price. 10 high quality posts aren't very beneficial to a community, as quantity is a more desirable aspect. I could maybe see 30-40 posts at that price, but 10 is way too low.

Just my $0.02 anyways.
"Many lines long" doesn't really mean quality for one. It can actually cause people to just skip over the whole thing and move away. Not trying to discourage you but you need to price things more competitively.
I agree with scoutie. Many people offer this service, and you will not get many, if any, customers at all if you do not bump up the amount of posts. They may be high quality, but you will not get a high amount of customers.
I think it doesn't worth at all. even 50 post can't help anyone. Do you have larger packages too?
To what services are you guys referring to? Any names?
The prices have been updated and all packages have been changed, we have changed to what you requested: Big packages!
Hey my name is Daniel and I am the owner of the site being advertised, I would like to say that HirePosts.com is currently running a 15% off promotion.

When checking out you can use 15OFF in the coupon box.
Pages: 1 2