MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Syndz Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It is not free.
I think you should probably make the description a link to the forum as well. That's a pretty small and ambiguous link. Also, the breadcrumb toggle is pretty useless, especially considering it doesn't save from page to page (and the toggle button takes up as much vertical space as the breadcrumb would anyway).

It could be cool if you could get the last x amount of posts to show, rather than just a single last post. It seems a bit empty there right now. It's certainly a cool theme but it doesn't feel finished yet.
(2011-04-18, 07:21 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should probably make the description a link to the forum as well. That's a pretty small and ambiguous link. Also, the breadcrumb toggle is pretty useless, especially considering it doesn't save from page to page (and the toggle button takes up as much vertical space as the breadcrumb would anyway).

It could be cool if you could get the last x amount of posts to show, rather than just a single last post. It seems a bit empty there right now. It's certainly a cool theme but it doesn't feel finished yet.

I agree with you there but he can easily fix that with http://plugins.jquery.com/project/Cookie. As for the rest of it thats up to you WbDev. Also you need more shadows and borders the container and header are very bland.
(2011-04-18, 06:27 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]It is not free.

I am considering of purchasing a premium subscription of your forum. But just wondering what is the theme your using on the forum?
On WbDev? It is my own theme.
(2011-04-19, 11:05 AM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]On WbDev? It is my own theme.

Is it available to the public?
No....
(2011-04-19, 11:40 AM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]No....

Okay! Hey is there any chance you could add the boarder of the forum a transparent frame in the syndz theme?
Note: This has been released on wb-dev.net
Pretty advanced, this is the stuff I like to see...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5