MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error 145 [SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table './surviv78_Forums/mybb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
DELETE FROM mybb_sessions WHERE uid='3'

This happened yesterday on my forums. I haven't made any changes to the board itself, so I was wondering if I could fix this?
Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager > Tables Check.

And click the little clock.
(2011-04-14, 06:59 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager > Tables Check.

Does that actually repair the table?

I thought that always had to be done in phpmyadmin..
It should repair it, yes. However if it doesn't then you'll have to do it in phpMyAdmin.
(2011-04-14, 06:59 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager > Tables Check.

Thank you very much. It worked like a charm.
Hello,

I'm experiencing the same problem, that is, SQL Error 145.

But the solution provided above is not available as I can't log in admin mode, I only get the SQL Error message without being able to do anything.

Thanks,
Hans.
(2014-06-17, 02:09 PM)HvK Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I'm experiencing the same problem, that is, SQL Error 145.

But the solution provided above is not available as I can't log in admin mode, I only get the SQL Error message without being able to do anything.

Thanks,
Hans.

It's not a good idea to hijack someones thread, but you're new so I will help.

The solution is go into PHPmyadmin, and then execute the query:

REPAIR TABLE `mybb_tablename`
Thanks, sorry, wasn't aware, nor did I intent to hijack anything as it's exactly the same problem. Thanks for the solution, that worked!