MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Really Problem here Please read !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello team support..

I will introduce my self..my name rivha and im using mybb for my forum..

I have a problem and i think this is problem from your script i don't know why..

First. I have exist forum and i found the problem like this :

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/contestm/public_html/inc/class_core.php on line 165

and when im try to re-install it in my sub domain..guess what? im still facing the problem although using a fresh installer?? (im re-download from download center of mybb site)

Because this one im confuse are this is my host problem or your script..im download SMF and try to installing it..nothing problem occured..

So i can made conclution this is your script problem..IM need the assistant.. Thanks

Regrads

rivha.Angel
Well well enough to know the support center isn't good and not communicative Big Grin

Thanks. For you GOOD support Wink
Just want to re-approve this thread to prove a point.

This user made three threads after this one saying the support here is bad. As you can quite clearly see from this thread, they were only able to wait 2 hours and 4 minutes for a reply. 2 hours and 4 minutes for unpaid volunteers to reply to a thread, bearing in mind we also have something called 'a job' and have to do something called 'sleep'. You may have heard of these things, maybe not. Furthermore, if this user had thought to try and put some effort in themselves instead of just expecting us to do anything for them, and took a few minutes to perform a search, they would have found the answer to their problem and wouldn't have had to wait at all.

rivha, if you see this, which I doubt you will; if you cannot wait more than two hours for unpaid volunteers to take time out of their lives to help you, then you will not be happy using any software, because it will not be possible to always get a reply that quickly. Even paid support systems aren't always that quick and what we do here, we do for free. If you posted frequent support here, and you saw how hard some of the people here work, you'd see very quickly how ridiculous and unfair claims like this are. You're either very naive or ignorant of what we have to do here.

My point here to the community and possible new users; please do not listen to the impatient trolls who expect everything to happen within minutes Smile Yes there are hints of sarcasm in this post but to be perfectly honest these sorts of threads really annoy me as it undermines all the hard work that people put in, staff or not.