MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forumdisplay problem ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I got a problem in 1 forum section in mybb which is, when I try to open the section, it doesn't open, it just asks me to SAVE FILE NAME : forumdisplay.php ??

does anyone had this problem before ??

I hope someone can help me out

Thanks a lot
You sure your server supports php? Can you see any other pages? lets say index.php?
If the other pages of your forum are fine, try re-uploading the forumdisplay.php
Hi All,

- CraKteR: Yes I can see all the other pages & sections but, ONLY that section is not openning don't know why !!!

- DennisTT: I'll try that and I hope it weill work fine without any problem and I'll tell you what happend with this solution

Thanks a lot
Hi There,

I'm attaching the forumdisplay.php file, and I hope someone can take a look at it and tell me whats wrong with it

I tried my best to replace the file from the FTP but it won't upload I don't know why :s

mybb is 1.00 Release Candidate 4 version

waiting a reply

Thanks a lot
What modifications do you have?

regards
Hi zaher1988,

I don't remember that I'v done any modifications on this file at all !! and I don't know why it gives me an erorr when I try to replace the file throw the FTP

waiting an answer

Thanks a lot
Please upgrade your board to the latest version. We do not support MyBB RC4 anymore as it is outdated and contains a range of security problems.