MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internet Explorer display issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was recently brought to my attention that some display issue is preventing users from registering on my site with internet explorer. I've known that the site looked a bit different when using IE, but I'm just finding out that the "I Agree" button on the member agreement page does not show for IE users, and I have no idea what could be the problem. Is anyone else having similar issues, or does anyone know what else may be the problem?

Thanks

http://42kmi.com
IE seems to have trouble with the malformed html comments:
<!--  --!><input type="submit" class="button" name="agree" value="I Agree" /><!-- --!>

Check the member_register_agreement template and remove those comments from the template.

Correct html forms are this, btw:
<!-- -->
(2011-04-15, 12:59 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]IE seems to have trouble with the malformed html comments:
<!--  --!><input type="submit" class="button" name="agree" value="I Agree" /><!-- --!>

Check the member_register_agreement template and remove those comments from the template.

Correct html forms are this, btw:
<!-- -->

Thanks. It's showing now
I'll fix it throughout my forum now Smile