MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Put The Forum Inside Of A Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See how MyBB.com has the navigation bar at the top, and 1 part is the forum. How do you do that on a website, like have the forum almost like an iframe or something of the website. I'm releasing a product, and I want to use MyBB for the support forum, and I'm wondering how I would go abouts this.

Thanks
one part is mods.mybb.com also and so on.

so mods is a subdomain of mybb.com or if there is forum.mybb.com then forum is a subdomain of mybb.com

But the easier way of adding forum to a site is creating a folder in cpanel and naming it forum, then installing the forum in that folder so you can see the url of your forum as www.mydomain.com/forum
@james12
He is not talking about the domain... he is talking how the forum is integrated with the website..

@macdonjo
Use the same CSS and do some template edits..
(2011-04-16, 12:54 AM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]@james12
He is not talking about the domain... he is talking how the forum is integrated with the website..

@macdonjo
Use the same CSS and do some template edits..

Thanks, and yes you're right, the first reply was incorrect.

I hear Joomla has this plugin called JFusion that works with MyBB, I may use Joomla for my site just do get this feature.
JFusion won't do this, you'll have to make a custom theme which matches your website.
Someone should have this... Confused
It's sorta impossible to automate, there's no way telling how your website looks and how to make your forum fit. Hire a designer.