MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to get rid of RE: TITLE on posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you get rid of the title that is displayed on every post?
Go to: ACP > Templates > Showthread Templates > showthread_quickreply

Find:

<input type="hidden" name="subject" value="RE: {$thread['subject']}" />

Change 're:' whatever.
One more thing... how do I get my posts to start at the top of the post box. All the messages are going in the middle or it.
What do you mean?
Do you see how the posts are located in the middle of the page? How do I get them to the top?

[Image: nonamei.png]
URL please?
You see the picture above? Look at where it says: "hmm" It is located in the middle of the postbox. How do I get it to the top? Do you want the postbit code?
I understand what you're asking. I think a URL would just be easier, but okay, give me your postbit_classic template.
http://livableworld.lunarcp.com

{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tbody>
		<tr>
			<td class="tcat">
				<div class="float_left smalltext">
					{$post['postdate']}, {$post['posttime']} <span id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span>
				</div>
				{$post['posturl']}
			</td>

<tr>

<td class="trow1"><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="width: 100%;" valign="text-top">	
					<tr >	
<span style="vertical-align:super;">		
<!--
table {table-layout:fixed;}
-->

<td   width="160" style="margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;position:static;top:-0px;" align="center" valign="top">
<fieldset>							

<div align="top"> <strong><span >{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong>

{$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
	{$post['usertitle']}
<br /> <div align="center">{$post['useravatar']}</div>

<br />

<span>
				{$post['userstars']}
				{$post['groupimage']}
				</span>
<br /><hr />	<div >{$post['user_details']}</div>
						</td></div>
</fieldset>

<td class="trow2 post_content {$unapproved_shade}">
				<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']} {$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>

<table style="margin-top: 5px;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
				<tbody><tr></tr>	<tr style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">
		</tr>
	</tbody><tbody><tr><td class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
					<div>
{$post['message']}						</div>
				</td></tr>	<tr style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">
		</tr>
	</tbody></table>

</div>
				{$post['attachments']}
				{$post['signature']}

<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				{$post['iplogged']}
				</div>
			</td>	

</span>

</tr>
				</table>

</td>
		</tr>

<tr>
			<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}">
				<div class="author_buttons float_left">
					{$post['fid7']}{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
				</div>
				<div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
				</div>
			</td>
		</tr>

</tr>

<tr style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">
		</tr>
	</tbody>
</table>
Pages: 1 2