MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone who can sponsor some hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey peeps.

As my PayPal is limited holding $422, I'm quite limited on what I can do.

I'm starting up my forums, with a domain I bought some time ago, FPSArea.com/.net

I will not need more than a few gb space and some bw. Just a basic package.

I will ofcourse pay back when my PayPal is opened again, or if i've somehow else come to money. The full amount + some extra for the kindness

Heart- skuddle
If all you need is some space and bandwidth, why not use a simple free host?
(2011-04-16, 10:26 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]If all you need is some space and bandwidth, why not use a simple free host?

Because either they only offer a subdomain or only 1 MySQL DB.. They all got <removed> limits, and they don't use cP
post2hosts are usually pretty good and allow more than one database or subdomain.

I was going to recommend Tikolah, but it looks like they're in the middle of a server transfer.
(2011-04-16, 10:31 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]post2hosts are usually pretty good and allow more than one database or subdomain.

I was going to recommend Tikolah, but it looks like they're in the middle of a server transfer.

Thanks, will keep them in mind. Smile
Pop us an email and we'll see what we can do for you:
[email protected]

Just give details on what you're planning on doing and something may be arranged.

~tr
(2011-04-18, 09:38 PM)vividWire Wrote: [ -> ]Pop us an email and we'll see what we can do for you:
[email protected]

Just give details on what you're planning on doing and something may be arranged.

~tr

Thanks alot. Ill write to you tommorow!
(2011-04-16, 10:25 AM)Skuddle Wrote: [ -> ]I will ofcourse pay back when my PayPal is opened again, or if i've somehow else come to money. The full amount + some extra for the kindness

Coming from the guy who I sold a custom theme too for half the price, then 15 minutes later asked for his money back when he already had the theme in hand but promised he would never use it which was a stupid decision on my behalf to give him anything back cause I actually thought he had some decency as a human being, then 2 weeks later used the theme and thought he could get a way with it.

I not would recommend granting him any sort of hosting at all, and I have doubts you'll receive a single penny from him in return.

(2011-04-18, 10:16 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]I not would recommend granting him any sort of hosting at all, and I have doubts you'll receive a single penny from him in return.

The person who receives the ticket make a fair assessment based on the request and 'business plan', and from there a decision will be made.

A perfect example of how NOT to do it is given by a recent request to sales:
Quote:Hi, sorry to bother you but. I am currently useing (NAME REMOVED) Windows VPS 2003. Now my VPS is getting hacked regulary, there staff is not helping me one bit, then thay just shutdown my VPS and i got no REFUND, also i have suffered through the Queensland floods and cyclone, also my Brother died in the Japan Earthquake and Flooding/ Tsunami too. So, im just asking you. Can i possible please can i get a Free trial for 1 Week - 1 month on one of your fantastic Windows Servers. look i got RIPPED off, look im so poor from what i have suffered from. So please can you help me out and support me ?
  1. We don't offer Windows
  2. The likelihood of someone's family being involved in two disasters is unlikely
  3. They can pay Rackspace, yet they can't pay us?! If they cannot meet their obligations, then how can we trust them?
  4. Shutting down a VPS is likely because of abuse, raising further questions.
  5. The email looks like a fraudulent clone as they can't even get our product line right. At least make some effort!
I didn't deal with the above request, but after reviewing it, I found it sickening that someone sought to make excuses and gain from two events that led to a terrible loss of life.

Gah.
Quote:also i have suffered through the Queensland floods and cyclone, also my Brother died in the Japan Earthquake and Flooding/ Tsunami too.

world's unluckiest man right there
Pages: 1 2