MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I got my design. Can somebody help me make it? (willing to pay)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I just finished making my design. Have a look at it. I explain everything I want and in detail in: [Image: nY7yC.jpg]

I guess I'd be willing to pay, but I'm by no means rich at all. Also, if anybody want to post tips, or help in some way, please do.

Thanks!
I don't understand what your trying to achieve with the post editor...
Pretty sure you could do all of this with xThreads. But why is the topic subject 200 x 200 ... what on earth.

This looks pretty expensive, at least a few hundred dollars.
Jessie: The post editor's only different in the way it handles to the titles. All the titles are 200x200, as displayed on the subforums (the topic 3, topic 4, topic 5..., etc). If I make the title editor 200x200, the user could easily grasp that what he/she makes the title look like in that square box, will translate directly to what it will look like when posted.

Uncontrol: Oh god :/, well I actually installed xthreads yesterday (somebody recommended it), but didn't know what else to do.
EDIT:
Also, Jessie, what would make it so expensive? Can you give me a breakdown of cost per functionality? As said, not everything is necessary, and I'm willing to listen to suggestions and such.
(2011-04-16, 07:08 PM)tgh Wrote: [ -> ]Jessie: The post editor's only different in the way it handles to the titles. All the titles are 200x200, as displayed on the subforums (the topic 3, topic 4, topic 5..., etc). If I make the title editor 200x200, the user could easily grasp that what he/she makes the title look like in that square box, will translate directly to what it will look like when posted.

Uncontrol: Oh god :/, well I actually installed xthreads yesterday (somebody recommended it), but didn't know what else to do.
EDIT:
Also, Jessie, what would make it so expensive? Can you give me a breakdown of cost per functionality? As said, not everything is necessary, and I'm willing to listen to suggestions and such.

I never commented on the estimate price, that was Uncontrol, but in regards to that, the reason it will be costly is because your asking someone to completely re-code most of mybb's default templates.
In that case, is there a different forum software I should use for my purpose?

And can you give me a rough estimate of what I should pay?

Uncontrol, I'm really interested, if you're up for it.
Seriously like mentioned above that would easily be like $400 - $600. That's a lot of code / re-writing all the templates for the default MyBB themes.
I wouldn't say that much. Sure it'd be more than your average theme but not outrageously bad. I'd say maybe $150-$250.

And no matter what forum software you choose it's going to cost more than what the average theme costs. What you want is really unique so you'd have to edit a bunch of code regardless.
(2011-04-17, 08:27 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't say that much. Sure it'd be more than your average theme but not outrageously bad. I'd say maybe $150-$250.

And no matter what forum software you choose it's going to cost more than what the average theme costs. What you want is really unique so you'd have to edit a bunch of code regardless.

http://www.codnerd.com/forums/
$300 theme. Barely any drastic template changes.
Well Audentio is a little overpriced IMO. Dynaxel could've done that for $75-$100 I'm guessing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5