MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where are you buying from? I've only seen prices that range from $9-$10.
Yeah, I would like to know too.
Namecheap.com

Other is:

www.securesignup.net (very good,a company of byet (For domains, its good). I got my 6 domains hosted here.

Price is about 9.99$ when purchasing and 10.99$/year thereafter.

Hosting not recommended for big websites, because I had their hosting and it got DDOSED so they suspended me,however they are most reliable,professional technicians and very fast hosting.
Both of those have prices similar to what I said above. I want to know where he got a .com for $6.
Actually, for my personal work, I wouldn't goto some new registrars or some company just to save 3 bucks, because we can't rely on them.

GoDaddy is a famous company, but you never know when they suspend your domain. Securesignup (Byethost) in this case is very good,no restrictions are imposed or levied.

Its your wish again.
GoDaddy sucks in every way and I use Namecheap regardless. I've just never seen prices that cheap so I'm a bit curious.
Yeah, everything there is useless for me, hosting as well as registering a domain.
@all - sorry, I forgot mention about coupons, I had them and bought at cheap. I bought 2 domains at just $2 with coupons Big Grin Now I don't have any, if I get I will post them here.

and at 1and1, domain name is just $5 for first year.

link - http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/Instant...TCpfix141a
Pages: 1 2