MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-04-17, 04:33 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]Would be a pity not to release them. They look very good.

The second has been released but it is still awaiting approval, if you would like you can download it now from my site, here.

I love that theme, I will be installing it on my forums the moment it becomes available Big Grin
It's pretty bland right now imo. Not to say it's bad, it has some good elements, but it doesn't feel too "lively" to me ...

Also, the first one is the new one? The second one looks better Confused
(2011-04-17, 07:19 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I love that theme, I will be installing it on my forums the moment it becomes available Big Grin

http://community.mybb.com/thread-92420.html
Looks good, only one issue. The bold text in the welcome block needs to be changed, in my opinion, because it doesn't go with the theme.
Great themes you got there Jason! :]
(2011-04-27, 06:07 AM)Angel Caquias Wrote: [ -> ]Great themes you got there Jason! :]

Thanks Angellll! Smile
Nice job jason Smile If I had a MyBB forum, I'd use it.
(2011-04-27, 07:51 PM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job jason Smile If I had a MyBB forum, I'd use it.

Thankkkss Smile
impressive clean keep going hard work for you hard work clean development!
Pages: 1 2 3