MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: synthd-3.png]

I may release the current one on my site since this will be taking its place. Screenshot of it is below. Please post wether I should or not.
[Image: 03.png]
Nice clean design. Good colors. I went to the site to see more but I only got so far. But I did see your New Thread buttons, and I like what you did with the two-tone design.
(2011-04-16, 11:34 PM)Andrew B. Wrote: [ -> ]Nice clean design. Good colors. I went to the site to see more but I only got so far. But I did see your New Thread buttons, and I like what you did with the two-tone design.

Those are being remade because my theme inherited them from a previous theme for some odd reason.
WOW! Both the themes look stunning! I hope you release both cause I dont know what to chose! : )
(2011-04-17, 03:15 AM)thnok Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! Both the themes look stunning! I hope you release both cause I dont know what to chose! : )

Thank you! Unfortunately the first will not be available. The second theme may be up sometime tomorrow.
The second one looks really good, keep it up. Smile
(2011-04-17, 03:22 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-17, 03:15 AM)thnok Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! Both the themes look stunning! I hope you release both cause I dont know what to chose! : )

Thank you! Unfortunately the first will not be available. The second theme may be up sometime tomorrow.
Great! At least your releasing the second theme. Just curious when you change the logo in the header does it change the whole banner? The whole blue banner at the top or just part of it?
(2011-04-17, 04:00 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]The second one looks really good, keep it up. Smile

Thank you!

(2011-04-17, 09:17 AM)thnok Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-17, 03:22 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

Great! At least your releasing the second theme. Just curious when you change the logo in the header does it change the whole banner? The whole blue banner at the top or just part of it?

It just changes the logo, if thats not what you mean then I'm sorry. The blue is behind it, it is not part of the logo.
Remove the text shadow in the thead for the second one and it'll look 100 times better. Good work so far though!
Would be a pity not to release them. They look very good.
Pages: 1 2 3