MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.3 update issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-04-17, 11:24 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]same, a bug I guess:

Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

No this problem

When you mark forum as read
(2011-04-17, 02:04 PM)Rapodo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-17, 11:24 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]same, a bug I guess:

Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

No this problem

When you mark forum as read

(2011-04-17, 12:58 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to revert the template. Whoever gave you that idea is wrong. You just have to make sure the changes that are needed are updated in each of the templates. You can see the difference between the new version and the ones you're using by choosing the Diff Report.

Have a look at the template patches: 1.6.3 Template Patches

Follow the instructions and update index_boardstats and forumdisplay_threadlist accordingly for every theme you have installed.

(2011-04-17, 11:26 AM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]Glad Tomm M pointed out the templates needed to be updated, I just uploaded the changed files, browsed to /install and ran through it, didn't revert anything, updated all 3 templates now!

Updating the templates was mentioned in the blog post. I added it specifically because you need to do it. Toungue

Quote:Once the upgrade has completed, visit the Templates & Style area of your ACP – click on Templates on the left and go to the “Find Updated Templates”. Revise and amend all affected templates here, paying attention to headerinclude, index_boardstats and forumdisplay_threadlist.
ok ive did it manually, and problem now is fine.
Although i am still seeing this

[attachment=22334]
(2011-04-17, 02:42 PM)Rapodo Wrote: [ -> ]ok ive did it manually, and problem now is fine.
Although i am still seeing this

If you use the default theme, you need to revert 'headerinclude' since it's one of the templates which was changed for MyBB 1.6.3, as for the other's, they don't need to be reverted, however it's best if you do revert them to get up to date. Smile

Ahh i see job done! Fixed.
(2011-04-17, 01:01 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to manually edit Updated files so as to avoid any loss of edited templates.

You don't need to do that, the upgrade script will never undo your template edits, that's precisely why you have to do it manually afterwards.
(2011-04-17, 08:40 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-17, 01:01 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to manually edit Updated files so as to avoid any loss of edited templates.

You don't need to do that, the upgrade script will never undo your template edits, that's precisely why you have to do it manually afterwards.

Thanks for the comment, I'll try to upgrade tomorrow.
There is even 1 missing line prototype.js?ver=1600 which is not mentioned in patches template.. I have pm'd developer about it...

I guess even this has to be changed to prototype.js?ver=1603.

@Other members:- DO not do this, until support team or knowledgeable person agreee and mention this....for now..just wait for now.

Thanks
You don't really need to change that, all changing it would do is force the browser to recache the javascript file.
But i saw in default template, it was prototype.js?ver=1603 and in custom theme, it was prototype.js?ver=1600.. ??

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5