MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.3 update issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
When do you get that error? From the index or within a forum?
Are you sure you ran the upgrade script properly?? Because if you did, and you're getting this problem, it would show in the find updated templates. Expand the Index Templates in the template set for your theme and fix the template there.
I decided to do the upgrade from 1.6.2 to 1.6.3, due to the Authorization code mismatch problem. I did read (most) of the posts on that issue, but didn't have the files listed after running the Find Updated Files that the posts instruct to modify. All I have is headerinclude. When I check out that file, I see "ver=1400" on several script stmts. Looks like I could have version issues? The previous upgrades have completed successfully, or did they? Version indicated 1.6.2 prior to 1.6.3, and now is 1.6.3.

I'm thinking that when I went to 1.6.2, something failed.

Suggestions?

thanks
If you've run the upgrade script and it says the new version, then it's probably OK. If the only template listed is the headerinclude then that means the other templates have been updated (provided the upgrade script has indeed been run properly); it doesn't matter that it still says 1400 instead of 1600 or 1603, it just changes that number to make sure your browser recaches the javascript files, which it will do by itself soon enough anyway.
Sorry to go off topic but:

My topic has the most views and replies in the 1.6 forum. Toungue
(2011-05-21, 10:08 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If you've run the upgrade script and it says the new version, then it's probably OK. If the only template listed is the headerinclude then that means the other templates have been updated (provided the upgrade script has indeed been run properly); it doesn't matter that it still says 1400 instead of 1600 or 1603, it just changes that number to make sure your browser recaches the javascript files, which it will do by itself soon enough anyway.

Thanks for the reply. I was using a custom theme (forgot to mention that...), which I changed back to the default theme, and it resolved my problem withe the subscription error. Will just leave as is for now. All working as it should.

thanks again

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5