MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Won't Upgrade -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Warning: require_once(/home/hostrg/public_html/inc/db_.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hostrg/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 75

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hostrg/public_html/inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hostrg/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 75

I followed the wiki, where do I get db_.php from?
(2011-04-17, 08:25 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Warning: require_once(/home/hostrg/public_html/inc/db_.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hostrg/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 75

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hostrg/public_html/inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hostrg/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 75

I followed the wiki, where do I get db_.php from?

db_.php isn't a core file, not sure what the problem is.
Uh, I think you may have have a corrupted upgrade file or something. It should be asking for one of the following:
db_mysql.php
db_mysqli.php
db_pdo.php
db_pgsql.php
db_sqlite.php

Try re-uploading the installer?
Is your ./inc/config.php file filled out correctly? In particular the $config['database']['type'] variable, make sure that is set correctly.

As you can see on line 75:
require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/db_{$config['database']['type']}.php";

It is looking for a file called db_ then whatever your database type is, obviously the database type is blank for some reason.
I upgraded just 5 minutes ago from 1.6.2 -> 1.6.3 ,it went smooth.

Also, theres no such file.
It's looking for the $config['database']['type'] but it's not found, so it tries to require db_.php
Wouldn't it spit out an error saying that it isn't defined then?
I suppose because it's an array, and there are other objects in the array.
Found the issue. inc/config.php was wiped clean for some reason, it's been resolved.