MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: every website owner read this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ive made a thread similar in the past but not many used it, every website owner who is smart will submit their websites to here www.adminstop.net/linkdir no im not being a smart lime its common sence, the more sites your link is on the better the rank is therefore more people will see your site.

www.adminstop.net/linkdir

NOTE: a reciprecole link is no longer required
Submitters who have similar theme will benefit more from the offering.. For example, if you are submitting to a directory about webmasters, and your site is also about webmasters, you'll gain better results. Go niche directories Wink
dont worry bout me mate, i know what im doing Wink
Yeah I know willow... I was just offering general info to the users Smile ..
that link has been changed somehow, its www.adminstop.net/linkdir
Willow, for some reason my server won't validate with your linkdir

my url is http://www.gamerzhq.info
the links are manualy validated
Ok, i have been in the forum running buisness a long time and in the past ive seen many forums go sour because the forum admin hasnt aquired the right support and info on running the thing.

The idea of this post is for new forum runners/admins can see that our community (www.adminstop.net) makes sure that new forum owners get the proper information/tips/ideas and general proper forum running techneques that the demanding industry these days of running forums needs.

I cant stress this enough, if you put in the time of using our community for getting your site to where it should be, then you will be laughing.

www.adminstop.net - The forum owners live handbook.
Is this your site? because it looks more like advertising to me :o
it is advertiseing, to the new forum owners, how else would i tell them?
Pages: 1 2