MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme not appearing in User CP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been happening ever since I installed the themes.
[Image: ePYOD.png]

I've tried everything.
I set the permissions for the theme correctly.
I even tried deleting the MyBB Master Style, but nothing won't change. If it's related, I do get this error under one of main parent theme:
Quote:Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 363 - File: admin/inc/class_form.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/inc/class_form.php 363 errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/style/themes.php 1161 DefaultForm->generate_select_box
/admin/index.php 483 require

If it's hopeless, should I reinstall the forum? If so, how?
Are you sure that you selected 'All Groups' (or the groups that you want to see it) under the theme's properties and are you sure that you actually in the group that you gave permission to be able to change to it?

Edit: Here is something I found about the error message: http://community.mybb.com/thread-65451.html - Try to rebuild your cache in Admin CP --> Tools & Maintainance --> Cache Manager.
Yes.
[Image: ryYvu.png]

That's the only permission I could find. Is there any other permissions I need to be checking?
(2011-04-17, 03:08 PM)SonataHi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes.

That's the only permission I could find. Is there any other permissions I need to be checking?

That's the only permission you need to set I believe. Can I have a link to your board and a test account please?
(2011-04-17, 03:11 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]

That's the only permission you need to set I believe. Can I have a link to your board and a test account please?

Talked to the main admin (we both use the same permissions). He doesn't really want anyone checking around on our board at the moment. Sad Thanks for asking though.

Do you think reinstalling the forum would help?
(2011-04-17, 03:20 PM)SonataHi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-17, 03:11 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]

Talked to the main admin (we both use the same permissions). He doesn't really want anyone checking around on our board at the moment. Sad Thanks for asking though.

Do you think reinstalling the forum would help?

Yes it most likely would fix it, but I think this problem can be easily fixed, it's just a case of establishing what's causing it. I would recommend waiting for someone knowledgeable with MyBB answering your thread.