MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Offering help with a theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I've decided that I cannot layout themes well, so I decided to offer my graphical abilities.
Big Grin = Good
Angry = Bad
Small Graphics Big Grin - I can make a lot of post-bits, logos, and Seamless backgrounds
Huge Graphics (bigger then 500x200) Angry - the fancy backgrounds
Drawing with Hand Angry -Drawing a Fancy Seamless Design
Cleaning up a picture or drawing Big Grin - such as smoothening edges
Starting from Scratch Big Grin - I can make post-bits or logos without using pictures (except perhaps the icon next to it)
Animations Angry - I cannot work with gifs in my editing problem (saves partial transparency to transparent)
I use gimp becasuse photoshop is way too expensive for me.
I also know HTML, CSS, and a bit of javascript.

I could help you a bit.

When you ask me to make a graphic:
Ask for...
Specific Colors you want(in hexadecimal form please)
Shape
Include any pics?
Anything Special

Money:
I will go to as low as 5 dollars a month.
I am getting paid ONLY through Paypal.

I will not provide pictures right now.
I would rather provide you with pictures you want to see then add them to the main post.
Lastly, I will be active a lot on your forum and working on graphics because mine fails.

Pictures requested:
Bump...
Bump???? Please any repsonses?
I don't quite understand what you are offering.
(2011-04-20, 12:35 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]I don't quite understand what you are offering.

He's advertising his abilities.

Yes, thank you
(2011-04-20, 01:01 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-20, 12:35 AM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]I don't quite understand what you are offering.

He's advertising his abilities.

Yes, thank you
bump...
I can't pay you, but maybe you could help modify the theme on ECC? Give some ideas and how to implement them and such.
Contact me if you want to. I think it would be beneficial to showing off some of your talent.