MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display Members Birthdays?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there a way to disable the "hide my birthday" option?
Are you saying you want to stop people from hiding their birthdays?
Open ./usercp.php file and find;
	if($user['birthdayprivacy'] == 'all' || !$user['birthdayprivacy'])
	{
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"all\" selected=\"selected\">{$lang->birthdayprivacyall}</option>\n";
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"none\">{$lang->birthdayprivacynone}</option>\n";
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"age\">{$lang->birthdayprivacyage}</option>";
	}
	else if($user['birthdayprivacy'] == 'none')
	{
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"all\">{$lang->birthdayprivacyall}</option>\n";
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"none\" selected=\"selected\">{$lang->birthdayprivacynone}</option>\n";
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"age\">{$lang->birthdayprivacyage}</option>";
	}
	else if($user['birthdayprivacy'] == 'age')
	{
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"all\">{$lang->birthdayprivacyall}</option>\n";
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"none\">{$lang->birthdayprivacynone}</option>\n";
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"age\" selected=\"selected\">{$lang->birthdayprivacyage}</option>";
	}
and Change it to;
	if($user['birthdayprivacy'] == 'all' || !$user['birthdayprivacy'])
	{
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"all\" selected=\"selected\">{$lang->birthdayprivacyall}</option>\n";
	}
	else if($user['birthdayprivacy'] == 'none')
	{
	}
	else if($user['birthdayprivacy'] == 'age')
	{
		$bdayprivacysel .= "<option value=\"age\" selected=\"selected\">{$lang->birthdayprivacyage}</option>";
	}
thanks a lot Yaldaram
Thanks.
hmm thought this was fixed but members are still able to hide their birthday. I added the code above
Run the following query in phpmyadmin;
UPDATE mybb_users SET birthday = '';
I ran it but now just getting... Date of Birth: Not Specified in all profiles
That's because the query Yaldaram gave you erased everybody's birthday, not change the privacy option.
aww dang it. Now i'm having another problem...
when I try to create a new thread it takes me to my profile. What could be causing this?
Pages: 1 2