MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Update Error going from 1.6.2 to 1.6.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, tried to do the upgrade today... that didn't work so well. After replacing the files indicated, I reloaded my admin page and it threw an internal error code that reads as follows:

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type: MyBB Error(42)

Error Message: Your board has not yet been upgraded. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Any suggestions on this one? Thanks in advance for replies.
Run install/upgrade.php
(2011-04-18, 05:14 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Run install/upgrade.php

Ok, running install script right now... any particular reason why the script is in Spanish? My board's language is English. I can read Spanish, still kind of curious how that happened though.
(2011-04-18, 05:19 AM)Discoman Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, running install script right now... any particular reason why the script is in Spanish? My board's language is English. I can read Spanish, still kind of curious how that happened though.
You sure that you downloaded english version of MyBB script? (1.6.3)

(2011-04-18, 05:24 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-18, 05:19 AM)Discoman Wrote: [ -> ]

You sure that you downloaded english version of MyBB script? (1.6.3)

I downloaded the changed files.zip package from the update notes in the version checker page of my board. All in English. Update was successful thought it seems to have completely mangled and broken the theme I was using.... Guess I need to switch to another one temporarily.
The changed files package contains the English language file. You must have installed the Spanish one...
I just checked and the official changed files package from the blog post is in English. You can download it at: http://www.mybb.com/download/145