MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quiet mice and keyboards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do they exist?

I've gotten sick of the keyboard's noises when i press a key or the clicking sound for when clicking the buttons.

Which are the best mice and kbs that are extremely quiet or how have you modified yours?

Ninja edit: This is purely a discussion, not reccomendations as i am not planning on buying any....yet.
Making your own quit is easy if you have a crappy mouse. Keyboards you have to buy. The roll out ones are terrible to type on, but they are amazingly quiet.
You'll need a non-mechanical keyboard, I'm unsure of non-mechanical mouse exists or not...

But I highly advised against using them if you're generally a fast typer or coder.

I for one depend on the sound so I know what I'm typing as accurate as possible when I'm going as fast as I can.

I noticed when using a quiet model, my typing has to slow down because it's a lot less accurate.

I know many people that is on the same page as me on this case.

I sold my Logitech Wave keyboard to my cousin when I realized that.

But if you really must get one, then possibly the Logitech Wave or Microsoft Digital Media 3000.
I know some of the gaming keyboards are designed to be quieter.
The Apple Keyboard is REALLY Quiet. I like it. The Mouse is ok too.

They do work with Windows, but you have to have Bluetooth on your computer or a bluetooth card or receiver of some sort.
Unless You go with the Wired Keyboard ^