MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adsense Revenue Sharing Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey all developers!
i checked the Adsense Revenue Sharing Plugin by Asad but that is not working... the adsense id option does not seem any where in the user cp

also, i want some other option in it...

i can pay you some cash if you make me Adsense Revenue Sharing Plugin as i want it.

Just two more options wanted:
1. Which user groups can use this plugin?
2. Which sections will be Ads free?

if anyone can make it, please respond...
thanks
I also needed the same plugin for my forum !!!
I have installed the plugin shown at above mentioned link and done all the manually setting but the problem is that I cant see the Adsense ID field at my USER CP ???
(2011-05-04, 05:46 AM)AK 47 Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed the plugin shown at above mentioned link and done all the manually setting but the problem is that I cant see the Adsense ID field at my USER CP ???

[Image: adsense1.gif]
(2011-05-04, 06:46 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-04, 05:46 AM)AK 47 Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed the plugin shown at above mentioned link and done all the manually setting but the problem is that I cant see the Adsense ID field at my USER CP ???

[Image: adsense1.gif]

Here is the view of my User CP ! I cant see the subject field anywhere. When I browse a user from Admin CP then the Adsense Field is shown in every member profile ! What is the problem !

^^^
Hi, I answered here and also updated the tutorial. Smile