MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how is someone viewing this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
on my site, i went to the whos online page. it said guest is viewing unknown page. i clicked it, and it brought me to the wizard101society.com/install/plugin.php

ths ip adress is 145.236.34.206

I believe it is on this site because i posted a help thread for upgrading. Is there any way i can remove them from seeing that page?
If you've used [img] tag to locate your forum's image to share it to the external URL, then it goes like that.
(2011-04-18, 07:51 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]If you've used [img] tag to locate your forum's image to share it to the external URL, then it goes like that.

sry im all new to this stuff so i did not understand a word you said lol. just like do i have to go into a folder and delete something or what?
For example, If I've used [img] tag on this thread and added an Image URL (image from my site) then all those guests visiting this thread will be shown on my site's who's online area.
(2011-04-18, 08:01 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]For example, If I've used [img] tag on this thread and added an Image URL (image from my site) then all those guests visiting this thread will be shown on my site's who's online area.

o ok. i should delete them i guess. thx. but is there a way i can make anyone but me view it?
I guess you've to edit this in ./inc/functions_online.php file.
(2011-04-18, 08:09 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you've to edit this in ./inc/functions_online.php file.

what do I edit though?
plugin.php is not even a valid MyBB file, there's no need to edit functions_online.php because there's nothing broken, some search bot has just went to that file expecting to find something there and failing.