MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Star Trek: First Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<snip>
(click the banner to visit)

First Fleet is an RPG based in the Star Trek univers with various simms spanning different time periods in the ST universe.

Here are our current simm banners:
<snip>
The USS Zephyr is a Miranda Class starship based in the TMP timeline.

<snip>
Excuse the banner, but i couldn't find a decent render.

Starbase 84 is the main base of operations in the Alpha Quadrant, it's set on the TNG timeline.

<snip>
The USS Innuendo is not a canon ship class, it's a Jupiter class. She's the flagship of the TNG timeline fleet.

The forum skin was conceived and designed entirely by me.

(Told you it was an overview)
Well the whole thing is done. More will be added as we go, due to how the whole simming thing works.

What do you think to the look of the site?
Feedback and helpful critcism is welcome.
Like your color scheme quite a bit. Good job.
A bit heavy on the banners down below, but I suppose it doesn't matter much.

Wink
The banners I added are banner exchanges. Nothing to worry about, just had no where I could really put them =/

But I'm glad you like it Smile
Looks a little dark on a CRT monitor though.
Being a Trek fan myself, I like it. I especially like the header, simple and effective. As for the main theme, it is a bit dark.
Protoman Wrote:Looks a little dark on a CRT monitor though.
Does it?
I'm on a CRT and I think it looks fine in terms of darkness level/etc.
Might just be my brightness settings at work as opposed to my TFT at home.

TemplatesForAll Wrote:As for the main theme, it is a bit dark.

Well at least its not black like every other trek theme. You should come and join, we've got plenty of key positions open on the ships and starbases.
I don't like the red text. Also I ain't convinced of the header where the uniforms have no head...I want to scroll up all the time. Pretty good overall but I think you can improve it.
The red text is purely for the RPG rather than the skin.

Also, speaking from A PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGNER'S POINT OF VIEW, with the heads it takes the attention away from the important element of the image.

Apologies for the caps, but I've been surrounded by idiots all day.

By the way, I've bought a domain for it. You can now find the site at http://forum.st-firstfleet.com.
Uh, error 404, not found.

Please fix it.
Pages: 1 2