MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB theme from the wordpress theme, mystique.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am an admin of a minecraft server called Mines of Craftia, and we have a wordpress site, and a forum, and they look very different from each other (http://craftia.org). I tried to integrate the mybb with the wordpress theme (mystique) with no luck, so I wonder if someone could do it for me.
I dont have any money avaliable because all the donation money goes to the renting of the servers.
If someone is willing to do this for me, I would very appreciate, and if you play minecraft, come a join us Big Grin
A) You need to get the permission of that Wordpress theme's Author to port the theme to MyBB.
B) Good luck trying to find someone to do that for free.
(2011-04-19, 01:52 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]A) You need to get the permission of that Wordpress theme's Author to port the theme to MyBB.

The theme is under a GPL license.

(2011-04-19, 01:52 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]B) Good luck trying to find someone to do that for free.

Well, I will see if someone is kind enough to do it Smile

The main problem you will find is WP Themes = tableless and mybb = Pure tables.
When you see a 'reset.css' applied to mybb is a headache Toungue

Just copy its header+background via CSS, give it a fixed width (margin:auto) and it´s fine for appearence workaround
Or do a lot of googling?

It took me a week but I found a wordpress theme that matched my forum Toungue
It should be fairly simple. Find a theme similar to the main section of the site and then make the header in MyBB.