MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Livable World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name: Livable World

URL: http://livableworld.lunarcp.com

Description:

Welcome to Livable World, everyone!

We are a community where you can post pictures and maps of cities, transportation, etc... Post the latest construction and projects which are going on in your area such as skyscrapers going up, highways being build, etc... Talk about land development... Discuss key issues from around the globe such as politics, the economy, and the environment.

This is a great place for people who are interested in urban planning, photography, politics, and for those who just want to change the world for the better! If you are interested with the content of this website, please feel free to register by clicking HERE (or click the "Register" button at the top, left side of the page).

Thanks, and enjoy!

Your domain doesn't work...
It's working just fine here, maybe my DNS has just updated more quickly than others. Anyways, I like the looks of it. It's nice and clean. Maybe get rid of all those social icons, I think they're just overwhelming, and replace them with a standard navbar (instead of cramming it on the side).

And seriously, who uses Yahoo Buzz? Toungue
Thank you Smile
(2011-04-19, 07:25 PM)amon91 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe get rid of all those social icons, I think they're just overwhelming, and replace them with a standard navbar (instead of cramming it on the side).
I completely agree, if you get rid of the social icons it will make the theme look great.

(2011-04-19, 07:25 PM)amon91 Wrote: [ -> ]And seriously, who uses Yahoo Buzz? Toungue
Not anyone for long:
http://www.brafton.com/news/yahoo-kills-...-800487848

Okay, I need major help Toungue

I am having trouble with the new menu... whenever I get rid of the social icons code in the header, the site looks messed up, and I am having trouble getting the menu down there.
EDIT: I've updated the menu if anyone wants to see.
The tabs look much better now.
Change the "Today's Posts" and "New Posts" link colors. They're very hard to see.
Otherwise, good job, I wish you well Smile
Pages: 1 2