MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Paid Poster - High Paying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you willing to hire more than one person?
(2011-04-21, 01:21 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Are you willing to hire more than one person?

Possibly. The only concern I have is that I do not want duplicate tricks posted.
Ok well I am available right now if you are interested in me.
(2011-04-21, 03:20 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Ok well I am available right now if you are interested in me.
Thank you for the offer, but I need to get some other parts of my site setup first before I have someone start to post on it. I will let everyone know in about a week.
Ok thanks. I will keep watch on this thread.
(2011-04-19, 08:57 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]$0.50 per post

I am an amateur magician, so I can post other videos and my own tutorials as well.

(2011-04-19, 09:05 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like fun, thanks. Smile

Price per post (in USD): $0.99* (99 cents each)
*Also allows for the time to watch and evaluate the videos

Total amount of posts you are willing to make:: 200, or more if you want.

Any other information: Magic tricks used to be one of my favorite hobbies. When you 'work' on something you Love it is much easier to produce an exceptional result.

(2011-04-19, 09:22 PM)amon91 Wrote: [ -> ]Price: $1 a post.

I'm willing to make several high-quality posts a day, as long as I'm able to come across enough tricks. I'm fairly good at scanning stuff through feeds and of course YouTube, and I think I'd be a good fit. Sadly I'm not that well established in this community yet, but I think I'd do this job just fine.

(2011-04-20, 02:44 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]0.75 per post

Dood. I freaking love magic tricks. I have a few of my own magic videos posted on my youtube: http://youtube.com/wethegreenpeople I go around my neighborhood preforming tricks for the little kids, it just brings me joy to do magic tricks xD

I kind of stopped for a while but if I'm able to do this job for you I'd totally start up again with some new magic videos. And I'll be sure to stick around.

(2011-04-20, 02:33 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Yes he is. And I am also a very good poster, but if you want to go with WTGP that wouldn't be a bad choice Toungue

$.25 USD per post. Max 100 posts. for me

(2011-04-20, 07:54 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'll go down to 0.50

And thanks spaz ^.^

Thank you to all who have responded. I will be contacting the person or people who I think will do the best job, by Thursday.

I am no longer accepting new applications.
Pages: 1 2