MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Paid Poster - High Paying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,
I am developing a new forum project and am looking for a paid poster to help me to compile some content. This IS NOT a regular paid posting job, as I will describe later in my post.

My new project's subject area is magic (like magic tricks, shows, events, etc). In the project, I will have a section called "Magic Guides" where users can view tutorials on how to do magic tricks and other techniques. Here are the current categories that I am working with:

Quote:
  • Card Tricks
  • Coin & Money Tricks
  • Mental Magic
  • Rope Tricks & Escape Magic
  • Other Tricks & Techniques

I am looking for someone to search through YouTube and find how-to magic trick videos and post them on my forum in the proper categories. They must also type the "Effect" at the top of the post. The effect is what the magic trick looks like to the spectator. For example:

Quote:Effect:
Spectator is asked to pick a card, and writes his or her name on the card. The card is then folded up and the magician burns the card using a match. Card is then found to be restored in the deck with the spectators name on it.

Video:
*post youtube video here*

The subject of the thread must be something related to the trick, such as "Burned Card with Spectator Name is Restored". I also am using thread prefixes divided into the following categories:

Quote:
  • Beginner - This is for tricks who are pretty much self-working and do not requirem much practice
  • Intermediate - Most tricks fit into this category. Practice is needed and the magician may need some addiitonal skills in order to perform the trick (such as a sleight of hand)
  • Advanced - VERY difficult tricks that require a TON of practice and are not for new magicians

Here are the requirements:
  • Must be fluent in English and must use perfect grammar and spelling
  • Must be an established user in the MyBB community (forum experience is a plus)
  • Must be able to accept PayPal payments

I have literally found hundreds (probably thousands) of magic how-to videos on YouTube that will work, so this should be a very easy job. Sometimes the videos are split up into two videos (the first video is the performance and the second is the how-to). That is fine, but BOTH videos must be posted on the thread.

You may have noticed that I am not listing a price per post. I would like people to bid on how much they would like to be paid. Please respond to this thread with the following information:

Quote:Price per post (in USD):
Total amount of posts you are willing to make, after searching through YouTube:
Any other information about yourself that you feel will help me in making my decision

After about a week or so, I will pick the person I think will do the best job. I will NOT necessarily pick the cheapest bid, I am looking for quality rather than cheapness. I may also require you to post 5 or 6 test threads before I allow you to post a larger number (you of course will be paid for the test threads).

Please reply to this thread with your bid and number of posts you wish to create. Do not PM me with bids. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I will pick the winner in about a week.

Thanks,
Kodaks

$0.50 per post

I am an amateur magician, so I can post other videos and my own tutorials as well.
Looks like fun, thanks. Smile

Price per post (in USD): $0.99* (99 cents each)
*Also allows for the time to watch and evaluate the videos

Total amount of posts you are willing to make:: 200, or more if you want.

Any other information: Magic tricks used to be one of my favorite hobbies. When you 'work' on something you Love it is much easier to produce an exceptional result.
Price: $1 a post.

I'm willing to make several high-quality posts a day, as long as I'm able to come across enough tricks. I'm fairly good at scanning stuff through feeds and of course YouTube, and I think I'd be a good fit. Sadly I'm not that well established in this community yet, but I think I'd do this job just fine.
0.75 per post

Dood. I freaking love magic tricks. I have a few of my own magic videos posted on my youtube: http://youtube.com/wethegreenpeople I go around my neighborhood preforming tricks for the little kids, it just brings me joy to do magic tricks xD

I kind of stopped for a while but if I'm able to do this job for you I'd totally start up again with some new magic videos. And I'll be sure to stick around.
(2011-04-20, 02:44 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]0.75 per post

Dood. I freaking love magic tricks. I have a few of my own magic videos posted on my youtube: http://youtube.com/wethegreenpeople I go around my neighborhood preforming tricks for the little kids, it just brings me joy to do magic tricks xD

I kind of stopped for a while but if I'm able to do this job for you I'd totally start up again with some new magic videos. And I'll be sure to stick around.

WTGP is also very good at posting.... a lot.... I'd recommend him.
(2011-04-20, 01:14 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]WTGP is also very good at posting.... a lot.... I'd recommend him.

Thanks bro ^.^
Yes he is. And I am also a very good poster, but if you want to go with WTGP that wouldn't be a bad choice Toungue

$.25 USD per post. Max 100 posts. for me
I'll go down to 0.50

And thanks spaz ^.^
Quote:I have a few of my own magic videos posted on my youtube

Excellent tricks and tutorials too, easy to follow Cool
Pages: 1 2