MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is this normal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mybb Central Diagnostics Troubleshooting Tool
Mybb Version 1.6.3
Cookie Path /
Cookie Prefix
Gzip Output 1
Seo Urls yes
Super Admin UID 1
Cache Storage db
Database Encdoding utf8
Active Plugins viewpost, qthemes, quicktheme, forumage, default_avatar, ip_man, welcomepm, strictusername, spoiler, aui, addbot, my_meta_tags, groupedsubs, thankyoulike, pb, my_awards, fbconnect, fbcore, SignHeightLimit, fitonpage, profilebuddies, rules_page, socialsites, uqip, automedia, itsmybirthday, proattach, dobonreg, showrefer, google_seo, tinypic_uploader, grouplegendhsc, hideUntilPost, regsecureq, aitl, aos_listing, pagemanager, aamessage, fblike, twitternewthread, board_messages, profilecomments, adfly, customuserperms, changfcb, ezgallery, gomobile, TitleThreads, tab_menu
GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
PHP Version 5.2.16
MySQL Version
settings.php chmod (should be 666) 666
config.php chmod (should be 666) 644
uploads chmod (should be 777) 777
uploads/avatars chmod (should be 777) 777
cache chmod (should be 777) 777

Stats posted, where is the problem?
Yeah, remove ProStats. :/

On my forum it's around 7.5mb, and I have quite a few plugins. Other than that, it's good. Smile
(2011-04-20, 10:12 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-20, 10:08 AM)roldan Wrote: [ -> ]So what is the reason for the high server load?
It's the load of the complete server with all processes and deamons.

Is the last stats is normal?
Or still there something on the plugins that needs to be remove?
Remove more plugins. Even if they're not the reason for such a high memory usage, it's not good to use that many plugins. Go through all of them and pick the most important ones.
Pages: 1 2