MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theres something wrong with my site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

since last night, there has been going something wrong with my site. I used to have everyday about 600-650 or if not that at least 500 guests on my site and about 100+ members.

Since last night, shocking but only a few members and about 100 guests accessed my site.

Moreover in ACP in file verification first, it showed almost all files with errors but the forum was just fine.

Moreover one user reported that today my site wasn't working in some of his MOBILE browser from which he used to access it since months.

I was using cloudflare but I don't think I had any issues, also I removed its nameserver's very yesterday and removed that protection from my site today about an hour ago.

I did a complete re-upload of all the default MyBB 1.6.3 files again and now the error went.

But, this all is still confusing me. Are some guests experiencing some difficulties to visit my site? How? I checked error logs too from cPanel, not much things were different.

Please recommend me anything.

Regards,

crazy.
(2011-04-20, 03:29 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Moreover in ACP in file verification first, it showed almost all files with errors but the forum was just fine.

That's a problem on the MyBB end of things and nothing to worry about.

What's your URL?
www.reach2starz.com

However I did a re-upload of all the files mentioned there.

Just the .inc/functions.php was showing changed because of google seo.

So is all things maybe normal brother?
It works fine for me browsing on a mobile, I'd recommend installing MyBBGM though.

Are you sure the setting for how long users are shown on the Who's Online list hasn't been changed?
No, its the same settings. Confused
(2011-04-20, 03:29 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there,

since last night, there has been going something wrong with my site. I used to have everyday about 600-650 or if not that at least 500 guests on my site and about 100+ members.

Since last night, shocking but only a few members and about 100 guests accessed my site.

Moreover in ACP in file verification first, it showed almost all files with errors but the forum was just fine.

Moreover one user reported that today my site wasn't working in some of his MOBILE browser from which he used to access it since months.

I was using cloudflare but I don't think I had any issues, also I removed its nameserver's very yesterday and removed that protection from my site today about an hour ago.

I did a complete re-upload of all the default MyBB 1.6.3 files again and now the error went.

But, this all is still confusing me. Are some guests experiencing some difficulties to visit my site? How? I checked error logs too from cPanel, not much things were different.

Please recommend me anything.

Regards,

crazy.

"I was using cloudflare but I don't think I had any issues, also I removed its nameserver's very yesterday and removed that protection from my site today about an hour ago"

I think the issue here is that CloudFlare is a reverse proxy, which means that you were probably getting our IPs in your visitor logs & this made your visitor count appear low (same ips for visitors). You should look at doing this quick modification so you get original visitor IP from your visitors. My hunch is that this would fix the problem if you switch back on CloudFlare.