MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Runner - myBB iPhone/iPad/Android App!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-04-20, 09:10 PM)ClemsonJeeper Wrote: [ -> ]The add-on is still free to install on your forum.

Yes but the app to use it with is not free.
(2011-04-20, 09:11 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-20, 09:10 PM)ClemsonJeeper Wrote: [ -> ]The add-on is still free to install on your forum.

Yes but the app to use it with is not free.

This is true. It might not be for every forum owner.

However, we had a huge demand for myBB support from forum owners who wanted Forum Runner support, so we listened. :-)
You should consider a cheaper license for sites with low amounts of members. I think a sliding scale would be good. But it's just my opinion.
This is a good thing, between this and TT and the gomobile more choices are great. $2 is nothing for downloading an app and to have the plugin for free for your forum is good.

It's nice to see MyBB getting these services now, shows we're growing up and taking our place among the big boys Big Grin
Looks like the official add-on has been approved and is listed in the myBB add-on site.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/forum-runner-m...ndroid-app

Have a bunch of fixes about to push out in a new version. I will post up when it is ready!
I've got the forumrunner branded option for my Jeep forum and love it. It's much easier to get someone to install a free app and use it than it is to use the mobile version of mybb.
(2011-04-27, 04:14 AM)terrymason Wrote: [ -> ]I've got the forumrunner branded option for my Jeep forum and love it. It's much easier to get someone to install a free app and use it than it is to use the mobile version of mybb.

It's not free for the end user. Fail.
(2011-04-27, 05:38 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-27, 04:14 AM)terrymason Wrote: [ -> ]I've got the forumrunner branded option for my Jeep forum and love it. It's much easier to get someone to install a free app and use it than it is to use the mobile version of mybb.

Yes it is. Win.

Please read the thread before replying (especially when you're trying to be snarky). I stated that I had the branded option.
(2011-04-27, 01:01 PM)terrymason Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-27, 05:38 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes it is. Win.

Please read the thread before replying (especially when you're trying to be snarky). I stated that I had the branded option.
I'm sorry, I didn't know that you had the branded option. You should have said that in that post, because to me that post is full of fail Toungue Why? Because I think MyBBGM is pretty darn easy to install and use.
But that's just my opinion Smile
Nothings to stop you from using both though guys, it just offers the ability to have an extra means of accessing your forum. Some users may prefer to pay for it to use the features provided or some may just use the MyBBGM service. Personally, I like to give my users as many options as possible for a great experience on my site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5