MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chameleon theme(working title-my first theme)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chameleon theme(working title)

[Image: sig.png]

Hello Friends,
This is going to be my first official release,after my long learning period in mybb with templates,now i am just bringing you the theme called " chameleon ".SmileSmile

The title is apt as our theme has an inbuilt jscript color switch so you can choose desired color.

This would be a free release as this is my first,as i want more users to use this theme.

More features to be added,as we just started :

features :

1.Color switch jscript based
2.Clean rounded borders.
3.dropdown menus in welcome block
4.fixed width theme which is 960px,compatible with all browsers.
5.Dropdowns in postbit.

more features to be added,and any suggestions are accepted :

Edit: Updated the theme a lot of features added:

To Make my first release a unique one,i made the theme more professional.

1.The powerful Jscript Switch with 3 colors : Cool Blue,Raging Red,Groovy Green (color change in all pages with a switch on the userpanel in header.

Color change is noted in :
1.All pages Thead of all forums.
2.Postbits
3.Tool Tip
4.Post Icons

Added the Background change too !!!! Smile

2.Jquery based tool tip,which also changes its color on color change,and shows description on icons in userpanel and footer.

3.Postbits,with drop down menus.

4.Jquery based category description.

5.Footer icons,Drop Down main Menu.

Here is the demo : click me

Demo username : Test
Password : Password

This would be released in www.mybbstar.com as well mybb.com SmileSmile

EDIT: Theme released on MYBBSTAR.COM
Well, it looks ok, and the color change is a cool feature. Needs something extra, though...
Definitely change the buttons. The default ones don't match.
Thanks,but i just started off today,and it takes time to get its final shape,i will change everything from default.
buttons,menu,postbits...everything.

Thanks for suggestions Smile
Nice start =)
Thnkx Yaldaram.....Smile,will add more features to the theme.
Good for first theme, but;

1. You should definately change buttons.
2. Change background of thead and tfoot, its default as well.

But nice start.
EPIC!!! Can't wait for this theme. Please include a donation link as well I am donating some money as well. Smile
(2011-04-21, 10:57 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Good for first theme, but;

1. You should definately change buttons.
2. Change background of thead and tfoot, its default as well.

But nice start.

Thanks brother, yeah i will change the default color in the first link,as well adding a new button set,even modifying the postbits.
I also am trying to make enhanced profiles too.
I just managed a 15-20% of the theme now.
Still more is left

(2011-04-21, 11:03 AM)thnok Wrote: [ -> ]EPIC!!! Can't wait for this theme. Please include a donation link as well I am donating some money as well. Smile
Thanks Thnok for your kindness.
Your donations are accepted only after final product is released,i want to make this a free theme Smile,
more enhanced version will be found at our author site in (www.mybbstar.com),that will be developed in future.later after this release. Smile

woww,..very nice envira...for me, a good theme it should be unique.
first impression,..drop down and color selector...very nice addition...
suggestion,...just add lil bit touch to the postbit,..and black border seems not really suit with it.
it's just my opinion...overall (since it were still 15-20%) so this would be awesome....
Thnkx buddy,now working on postbits,i have made the css,and now coding html.
It would be my first release,and i would do my best.
Yeah i would change the entire layout,just now added jquery based category descriptions,and adding a jquery toggle panel in welcome block ,and working on it.
Its just a 20% old theme,its really getting hard and hard to make features unique Smile
Pages: 1 2