MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Download Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did the Downloads Section plugin and did all the modifications of the php files and such, but now when I try to go to my admin/index.php I get this MySQL error:

mySQL error: 1146
Table 'mybb.mybb_forumdownloads' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) AS numdownloads FROM mybb_forumdownloads

Help?

Here's my admin/index.php file:
[attachment=3068]

and my admin/adminoptions.php file:
[attachment=3069]
Table 'mybb.mybb_forumdownloads' doesn't exist

You have to create the table.

OR, you just wrongly told your code to go to the database mybb.mybb_ when it should be mybb_

But I cant look at your code im busy atm. Sorry.
The table isn't created, mybb.mybb_ is a normal thing.

for that reason make sure that you have activated the plugin from the plugin manager. In any way activate it again.

regards
The 'mybb' before the dot indicates the database name. The table name is after the dot.

Moved to Code Modifications forum.
This should be made when you activate the plug-in, did you activate the plug-in?
Otherwise you can add it manually.
Ok,
I had activated the plugin before but it didn't register. So I did it again. The error is gone now!!

But, I have one more problem. The Admin Permissions were already set to Yes for can manage downloads, so I go to the downloads manager, but it says I don't have access. I need to get in there!!

Also, when I go to adminoptions.php, I get this error at the top of the page
mySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'u.uid' in 'on clause'
Query: SELECT u.uid, u.username, u.lastactive, g.cancp, a.permsset FROM mybb_users u, mybb_usergroups g LEFT JOIN mybb_adminoptions a ON (a.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.usergroup=g.gid AND g.cancp='yes' ORDER BY u.username ASC
Fixable?

FW
You can find the fix over here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...7#pid34777

After applying the fix you can change the permissions to fit your needs.
Gee thanks Michael! Thanks alot!
Now I can change admin permissions!!

Thanks so much guys!
FW