MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a logo graphic for website and forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need a logo graphic made for both my website and forum that compliment the appropriate page layouts unique to each site. I am willing to pay for an artist's time and effort.

forum:http://rcstorenmore.com/forum

Please PM me with ideas/offers.
What do you want it to say?
(2011-04-20, 10:40 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want it to say?

Just the Forum/Store name, which is RC Store 'N More. I sell remote controlled toys, so the store name and something relating to that would be good.
I know I love RC cars I have one my self.. But I seem to have some nicer ones then the ones listed on your site. I'll see what I can come up with.
(2011-04-20, 10:44 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]I know I love RC cars I have one my self.. But I seem to have some nicer ones then the ones listed on your site. I'll see what I can come up with.

If you have nicer than probably you have hobby or professional quality rc. Those are the one that you can switch out parts, build from the ground up, etc. I sell the simple ready to go toy ones that you might buy as a birthday gift for someone.

The nicest things I have are probably my military boats and submarines Smile. It's fun when you can launch torpedoes from a boat and they go whizzing on for another meter or so.

Thanks for your attention and I look forward to what you can create for me.
Yep I own the nicer ones higher grades ones that go 60mph I will see what I can come up with.
[Image: 2j2ux4w.jpg]

Here is what I made real quick I will make a better cooler one for your homepage.. That one I made was for your forum.
If you like it let me know i will send you a download link for it for its transparent.
I'll make a logo tomorrow, and send it to you. Are you willing to pay for it?
@ NoReturn: Looks very cool for such short notice. I have time though so I would like to see what you can do for both forum and webpage.

@amon91: Yes I am willing to pay. I look at this as a business investment so I will pay for quality work.

I have no problem paying somebody for something that I can't produce easily. I look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with.
@JonathanP: I can't reply to you via PM until you add me to your buddy list.
Oh that's right, you can reply now.
I wanted to make someone a quick logo while I was dropping my URL http://www.moarbeer.com Toungue

[attachment=22409]

It will fit right into your design.
Pages: 1 2