MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Ad Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys. I am selling ad space for my forum for cheap prices.

It is a new forum but we get lots of hits a days and many guests come. We also have a good amount of members for being 2 weeks old.

Inline ad - that only guests will see $2

Header - $4 Members and guests

Footer - $3 Members and guests

My VIP usergroup does not see any ads.

If you buy an ad for 3 months get $1.50 off and for 6 months get $3 off.

Just PM me or reply to this thread.

Forum link: http://gabbleforums.com
Link and data?
forum link?
(2011-04-21, 03:29 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. I am selling ad space for my forum for cheap prices.

It is a new forum but we get lots of hits a days and many guests come. We also have a good amount of members for being 2 weeks old.

Inline ad - that only guests will see $2

Header - $4 Members and guests

Footer - $3 Members and guests

My VIP usergroup does not see any ads.

If you buy an ad for 3 months get $1.50 off and for 6 months get $3 off.

Just PM me or reply to this thread.

EDIT: Wow haha sorry about that. http://gabbleforums.com

*bump*

Anyone interested?
How about a link exchange with my forum?
Could you explain this a little bit more? I have heard of this but I don't exactly understand the concept.

Thanks.
(2011-04-23, 11:56 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Could you explain this a little bit more? I have heard of this but I don't exactly understand the concept.

Thanks.

You put his link on your forum, he puts your link on his forum. Usually in the same spot. There is no money transfer so you both are basically getting free advertising.
(2011-04-24, 12:09 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-23, 11:56 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Could you explain this a little bit more? I have heard of this but I don't exactly understand the concept.

Thanks.

You put his link on your forum, he puts your link on his forum. Usually in the same spot. There is no money transfer so you both are basically getting free advertising.

What he said Smile I get quite a lot of visitors each day, I think it would be beneficial for both of us Smile
Please post in this thread if you would like to exchange links.
*Bump* Still selling the spots.
*Bump* Anyone interested?
Pages: 1 2